There are so many components to digital marketing—keyword research, SEO, marketing funnels, Top-Of-Mind-Awareness, competitor research, analytics—and the list goes on.
It's enough to overwhelm even the most technically savvy business owner.
If you're like most businesses, chances are social media is an important piece of your marketing plan. However, it’s time-consuming to stay up to date with all the platforms, to regularly create fresh content, and to follow through with scheduling and posting. When do you have time to actually run your business?
If this sounds all too familiar, our Branded Link VIP/Managed Plan was made for you.
Let us manage your link marketing on social media so you can focus on managing your bottom line.
As a VIP/Managed Plan client, you will receive customized VIP service. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We will work with you to learn more about your business. We will review any images and text you can provide us. We will review your website, any existing social media accounts you may have, as well as begin an email/phone/chat dialog with you. We’ll even help you choose a unique domain name for your Branded Links that is memorable and will make you stand out in a crowded market.
- We will be creating a library of images and branded links you can use again and again.
- We will handle scheduling and posting. Tell us which channels you use and provide your info and images. We’ll do the rest. We’ll create your branded links, schedule, and post for you on the channels you choose, on the schedule you set.
- But we don’t stop there. If you’re new to social marketing, we will work with you to set up relevant accounts like: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. at no extra charge to you.
Choosing to have us manage your link marketing does not mean giving up control of your link marketing initiatives. With our Branded Link dashboard, you will have access to your link library at all times.
You will be able to change or create links as often as you like. It’s simple to do, and it takes less than a minute to create or change a Branded Link. But as a VIP client, you can let us know what you need and we will handle it for you!
Our VIP/Managed Plan keeps you in control while you rely on us to take care of the day-to-day details.
We even handle the metrics. You’ll receive daily or weekly reports of click activity for all of your Branded Links.
These reports will track:
- Click activity on each of your links on every channel.
- Progress toward marketing goals for each link.
- Results of any A/B comparison tests.
You will be able to see at a glance which ads, products, or platforms are performing best.
As a VIP/Managed Plan client, you will receive the highest level of service we can provide. We are working for you! We will promptly answer any questions you might have with regard to the Branded Link application, your domain branding, DNS changes (if needed), etc.
In addition to the VIP benefits, of course, you will receive complete access to the Branded Link application and your Dashboard.
- You can choose a branded prefix only (such as https://yourbusinessname.news-info.link). Or we can create a custom branded domain (like http://txbrd.co for the Texas Beard Company). Furthermore, you will have access to 5+ shared domains. Either way, your Branded Links will build trust and authority for your brand.
- You can add keywords to the end of your Branded Links for better SEO ranking.
- You can add images, titles, and descriptions to create rich posts.
- Your posts will be annoyance-free—no ads and no pixels. They will deliver a client quickly and directly to their destination with no extra clicks.
- You can use your Branded Links over and over again; across social media, email, sms, etc.
- You can customize them as your marketing needs and projects evolve. They will always belong uniquely to you.
Big Impression, Small Investment
Branded Links are an excellent way to stand out and to boost ROI on your marketing dollars. Our VIP/Managed plan makes it easier than ever to use Branded Links to establish your brand across social media platforms.
Let's get started today!